Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chapter 5

Chapter five taught me a lot. I learned the difference between technology, multimedia, and digital media. (Which, if I had thought about it, I probably would have seen the differences and the similarities in the three.) Digital media applications are the things that allow people to interact with the application that they are using. I have found that these have been useful to me in the past (like when I had to dissect a rat in high school) and definitely think that they are something I will use in my class room.

Again, I really liked the wiki and see so many possible uses for it. I really liked the planning idea and the uses for it in the class room. All in all, it is just a beautiful thing.

I've had a rough couple of weeks, but I'm pulling through. It sucks being behind on my work, but I'll definitely have it done during Spring Break.

No comments: