Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Chapter 6

Chapter six talks about the use of digital media not only in the classroom but in education in general. It talks about the use of digital media being used for states curriculum, grade level expectations, and mastery objective checklists. Chapter six also talks about the ASSURE model. I really like the ASSURE model. I like how it takes the people it is teaching and uses their strengths and weaknesses in order to teach them what they need to know in the best way possible.

Since I haven't done the powerpoint assignments yet (because I'm lame) I haven't learned much since my last blog. But I bet I'll learn a lot when I make them considering I know only the basics of powerpoint.

I am really stinking excited about Spring Break. I can really use the time off. Plus, my boyfriend is coming with me to Texas to meet the family. I'm excited!

1 comment:

jgentile said...

Go for it. You can do it. I know what its like to get behind on stuff. Just think, I have to grade EVERY single blog and powerpoint!! Plus my own homework! Just DO IT... make yourself... so you can have your springbreak to actually take a break on!