Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blog #3

Entering data onto your computer is done by input devices. This devices include keyboards, pointing devices and scanners. Output devices are things that turn data on your computer into information that is used as output. Example of output is text, graphics, audio, and video. These devices include monitors, printers, and projectors. Storage media are devices used in order to transfer files or programs from one computer to another. Examples of storage devices include disks (floppy, zip, and hard), compact disks, and jump drives.

I'm getting to the point in the semester when things start getting stressful and overwhelming. But I'll get through it, because I always do. :)

I have never used Inspiration before so I definitely learned something new while using this program. It was fun to make the maps just because I could be as creative as I wanted to be, and I think that I made some cute ones.

No comments: